Thursday 11 June 2015

Two of us, carefree, dancing away in the garden at midc ; meheku and richa

Dear bhaiya,

Richa and my relationship never changed, even with the distance, I would rather say, it grew stronger.

So I met Richa around 2004, I was in college then, at St.Xaviers. This is when I had done the course and wanted everyone I knew to do it, so got involved in art of living activities. During this time, richu and I grew very close. Thats when u saw me often.

In 2008, after i graduated with economic majors, I was pondering about future studies. I even had a conversation with Your dad. I wanted to do an mba. That year all my attempts were futile, as i did not clear the entrance. 

On introspection I realised i had to solely devote myself to it. And I remember richa whole heartedly supporting me- with time tables, alarms, motivational speeches.

2009-2011, I did my mba at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management studies. 
2011-2012, I went to Delhi to work for Ranbaxy as Brand Manager. Richu even came to stay with me for a day in delhi. she was soo happy to see me all grown up.
2013- I got married and got all occupied with my family responsibilities. Richu came to my wedding too, she had promised to come to my new home... I keep telling aunty, she has to come now.

That is why u saw me little at midc and even later at hiranandani.

On the contrary, While i was away, so many more people got close to richu- ram, gayatri, Dharmista, shambhavi others.. Im grateful to all of them for being there always. I think i was possessive about our friendship, we did not need anyone around when we were together. 
I think the distance was for a reason, for Richa to touch more lives. 

Looking back, 2004-2007, I can bet those were the bestest years of my life. 

Two of us, carefree, dancing away in the garden at midc. Just happy. Very happy, without a reason ðŸ˜Š


Mahek


No comments:

Post a Comment