Sunday 7 June 2015

I feel Richa is my advance course, Richa is my Guru, Richa is my God,



4th June,2015.
To,
Mehek,
Dear Meheku,
I know Richa would have loved that I would participate him Art of living more and more  and definitely do an advanced course.

I don’t know why I have so much resistance. I just can't understand. I really enjoyed going through books of Shri Shri Ravi Shanker and listening to his talks, but I don’t have that motivation to do the advanced course.

Secondly, somehow I still don't find Art of living a very serious spiritual organisation.

But what I love the most about Art of living is the kind of community feeling and bonding with you people have, it is truly amazing.

How much love, Richa had for all of you and how much love all of you have for her and after she left her body, without the support which we got from you, your brother, your parents and rest of her friends. I don’t  think me and my parents would have survived even one day.

Take the example of Atul bhaiya, he came from Delhi at the very last minute, but the way he worked for making all the necessary arrangements. It was really incredible.

The kind of emotional support we have received from the Art of living gang is incredible.

The most appealing and attractive part of art of living is this part only.

The love which you have for each other. The support you give each other.

No matter how much I try I am unable to find that interest and motivation to join Art of living as a serious candidate.

Even for the advanced course I am unable to gather that courage and motivation.

What to do?

In fact, I am trying my best to everyday remember how Richa lived her life and I am trying to learn from her a few things daily for example love.

She truly practised naturally spontaneously selfless love. She was so kind and gentle. She never spoke ill about anybody. I remember so many times. Criticising people she never responded, never said a word, she would  just listen to me but never said anything.

There are so many amazing things about her which I feel I need to learn.

I feel Richa is my advanced course, Richa is my Guru,
Richa is my God,

Believe me for me, Richa is no longer my younger sister. She is my Guru, She is my guide, She is my God and I think I would like to imbibe as much as of her qualities as possible.

Wishing you all the best.

Warm regards,

Ashish Bagrodia

No comments:

Post a Comment