Wednesday 3 June 2015

from sp 3 june 2015

Dear AB,

This is regarding dream about Richa one was she came to meet me n she was waiting down fr me when I asked her to come she said I'm waiting will come n with a smiling face donno what she is trying to say.( I can never forget the smile she gives fr me)

Another one was her death anniversary I saw the full grand function so many people around n so many haven going on so many pandits n grand food arrangements like a shadi all was performed by u ,u were so busy giving instructions n I was waiting to meet u n u were so busy n u were sitting n doing haven, this is not a story I see everyday different dreams but I remember only some n when I don't remember n try to recollect I strain myself thinking.

I even had dream before I thought not important but some I feel I shud let you know may be she is trying convey some msgs fr you since u miss her a lot.

The day these dream came I wanted to let you know but I don't get time to mail as I have to type phone is easy fr to me to convey.

Just thought of sharing

Take care
SP

No comments:

Post a Comment